PROFILE PROCESSING AND FORMING:
ROOF OPENING SYSTEMS
PWG Profilrollen-Werkzeugbau GmbH, in Neuhaus-Schierschnitz, Germany, is our subsidiary that uses this technology.
At our plants in China and Mexico, we develop innovative products for roof opening systems for our customers.
We are a cooperative, reliable and transparent partner from sample parts through series to spare parts supply.
- Guide rails for roof opening systems on fully automatic production lines with the following process steps
- arching, stamping, punching, milling, deburring, anodizing, assembly
- Clamps + brackets in 2-D or 3-D form that are bent for convertible tops through the following process steps
- Bending, milling, anodizing, assembly
- Seal retaining strips in 2-D or 3-D form for convertible tops through the following process steps
- arching / bending, milling
- Diagonal struts for the axle area in 3-D form through the following process steps
- arching / bending, milling, assembly
- Crash impact stop as a welded part through the following process steps
- punching, welding
- Cover frame bent in a U-shape for fixing the headliner
- bending, milling, anodizing, assembly
* Process steps differ depending on the design requirements
Our main location in Neuhaus-Schierschnitz is known in the automotive supply industry worldwide as a specialist in the processing of aluminum profiles.
Production includes punching, stamping and milling techniques on specially constructed equipment. We also use 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional bending technology. Reshaping of aluminum profiles in an already milled profile state allows for significant material savings with consistent quality compared to conventional arching and bending techniques.
Our production spectrum goes from highly complex and fully automated production systems for entire assemblies all the way to individual small-batch production. In order to be able to offer ready-to-install assemblies from a single source, we also carry out welding, assembly and coating work with our strategic partners.
PWG is a customer-oriented, flexible and reliable value-added partner from the model to the end of series production.
Based on the competence of our employees, continuous process optimizations and economic production in the narrowest tolerance fields, we can offer ready-to-install components and assemblies for the automotive industry.
We guarantee timely development services with interdisciplinary project teams and we offer our customers individual solutions.